-
September 17th, 2005, 02:08 PM
#31
Inactive Member
*putting on my tap shoes*...*singing*..."i'm singing in the rainnnnn"
-
September 17th, 2005, 08:23 PM
#32
Inactive Member
Ooh! Ooh! "Hard Rain", starring Morgan Freeman and Christian Slater!
-
September 18th, 2005, 01:27 AM
#33
Inactive Member
-
September 18th, 2005, 11:14 AM
#34
Inactive Member
What a glorious game.
Maybe Singin' in the Rain.
Wild guess.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 18, 2005 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font>
-
September 18th, 2005, 04:49 PM
#35
Inactive Member
You Know I was tryin to be cute and well it seems to me that
"What we have here is a failure to communicate!"
-
September 18th, 2005, 09:09 PM
#36
Inactive Member
although a lot of people call the movie "singing in the rain"...the actual name is " An American in Paris"..and the song and dance routine were famous for Gene Kelly..i think...I believe I'm correct...ah... I'm a natural blue....*swimming away*
-
September 19th, 2005, 02:28 PM
#37
Inactive Member
NEMO...or Bubbles bubbles bubbles as Tyler likes to call it!
-
September 19th, 2005, 11:44 PM
#38
Inactive Member
-
September 20th, 2005, 02:38 AM
#39
Inactive Member
OH Rog I will show him that tomorrow HE WILL LOVE IT!!
Then I will let him type something special for you OK?? Might not make sense...BUT then again WHO KNOWS???
-
September 20th, 2005, 01:36 PM
#40
Inactive Member
Thats sweet, thank you. I'm looking forward to it [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks